Maple Bay Marina
Chart: 3478 / VHF: 66A
**Open Year Round**
Welcome to Maple Bay Marina, which has been providing a safe harbour to recreational boaters in the Gulf Islands since 1945. While the marina has grown over the years into one of the largest in British Columbia, it still continues to maintain its cozy, secluded, rural ambiance and welcomes boats and people year round. Currently the marina is being revitalized and as we move ahead, all shore and dock systems will continue to be upgraded. All work is being done with an eye to the future, while preserving the classic marine character Maple Bay Marina has become known for.
Part of the abundant Cowichan region on Vancouver Island, the marina is located in the heart of the Gulf Islands and is accessible by water via Sansum Narrows. Find us in the far south end of Maple Bay with the fuel dock and visitor moorage just past the state-of-the-art blue and white Yacht Enclosures. Some of our amenities and services include:
- Naturally protected moorage: nightly, monthly, annually.
- Exclusive Yacht Enclosures: only the best for your baby.
- Fuel: gas, diesel, lubes and oils, and propane.
- Boatyard and haul-out area featuring a new 55-ton Travelift.
- Environmentally responsible bottom washing system.
- Hazardous waste disposal.
- Licensed mechanics and shipwrights.
- The Marine Supply Store - Chandlery.
- Passage Yachts Brokerage.
- Cozy, relaxing, park-like setting.
- Covered picnic area with BBQ.
- Clean, warm washrooms and showers - Laundromat.
- Restaurant & Pub - beer and wine sales available.
- Convenience Groceries • Gifts • Coffee • Ice Cream.
- Courtesy shuttle to Duncan and golf courses.
- Rentals cars available.
- Float plane service to Vancouver.
- Wireless Internet - Broadband Xpress.
- Recycling Program.
- Access to hiking and biking trails.
- Georgia Strait Alliance member.
- BC Clean Marina participant.