A unique coastal cruising destination
Chart: 3543 / VHF: 66A
Known by boaters as the “cruising crossroads”, Blind Channel Resort is an essential stop on your visit to Desolation Sound or passing through to the Broughton Archipelago and beyond. Here you’ll find everything you need to make your trip more enjoyable.
Blind Channel Resort has been family owned and operated since 1970. In that time the resort has gained a reputation for delicious food, creative artwork, and outstanding customer service. The Richter family invites you to enjoy the unique setting and services at Blind Channel Resort on West Thurlow Island.
- Sturdy moorage for vessels up to 150 ft and up to 50 amp power
- Seaside restaurant and patio
- Self contained waterfront accommodations
- Hiking trails leading to a massive 800+ year old cedar tree
- Well stocked general store featuring groceries, liquor, gifts, clothing, charts, and fresh baked goods
- Marine fuels, oils, and propane
- Pure spring water for filling your tanks
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Free wifi for overnight guests
Scheduled air and water taxi services are available to help you connect with your friends and family.
Check our website for upcoming special events.
Please phone or e-mail to make your reservation.